studio info...

hours... tuesday-friday 9-4 (later by appt. only)
saturday (appt. only)
closed sunday and monday

318.428.3442


1.13.2009

in full swing...

well, today is my first session of 2009... i have promised myself that this year i am not going to over-schedule myself to the point of "burn out" again... i hope to be quicker with my blog post after a session as well as uploading for proofing... that is my goal for '09... i am currently editing og lady tiger basketball pics and a senior that i did during thanksgiving (they have been so patient)... i will begin scheduling my other seniors this week... hope to get a couple of them done next week... i am excited about my two sessions today, i just wish that my new wood floor was installed... hope to get it installed this week...better go for now, have lots to do today... kim

No comments: