studio info...

hours... tuesday-friday 9-4 (later by appt. only)
saturday (appt. only)
closed sunday and monday

318.428.3442


1.06.2009

back at work...

well, i am finishing up my first day back at work since the holidays... it has been a crazy day... trying to "tend to" my schools... trying to get a new blog started... trying to get pictures edited... i have to stop at some point and pay bills... yuck... all of this while i am still worried about my niece and her mom and dad... still not a whole lot of change... and it is very difficult for me to be here... can't keep my mind on what i am suppose to be doing... i will update you all on her condition when i know more... she is still on ventilator... my mom is going back over tomorrow so i will have more news... this is a very stressful time for my family but we will all be there for them... we do appreciate your prayers and support... so many of you are so concerned and want to help... that's one of the great things about living in a small town!!!

be looking for the new blog... soon, i hope... take care... kim

No comments: