studio info...

hours... tuesday-friday 9-4 (later by appt. only)
saturday (appt. only)
closed sunday and monday

318.428.3442


10.03.2008

christmas cards...

i know it seems really early to be discussing this but guess what... ITS HERE!!... ok, i am sorry to say but i can not take any new clients for cards... i think i have just about booked all of my '07 card clients but if not if you want '08 cards the session deadline is Nov. 8th... order deadline is Nov. 21st... if i have any cancellations i will post on the blog and open up a new client spot... i'm sorry about this but edit and design time limits me to the number of sessions that i can book... not to mention my obligations to my two schools... GO TIGERS AND GO HAWKS!!!

i would really like to take this opportunity to thank ALL my clients and supporters for their business and compliments during the last year... it has been busy but i love what i do... i also love learning new techniques and designs so be patient with me... i want to give you the best!!! thanks again and i look forward to "shooting" you...

No comments: